- 4/29/2015 3:42:03 PM
- 260 views
Particle size:80 mesh
Aloe extract - Brief Introduction:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
Aloe has a long and wide using history in food, drugs, beauty products. Anthraquinone compound is the main active ingredients of Aloe, it is contain Barbaloin(also called as aloin, aloe-emodin), aloe-emodin anthranol, isobarbaloin, alomycin, aloin A, aloesin and so on. Barbaloin is the basic component, which can hydrolysis into aloe-emodin under the action of bacterial parasite in human body. Aloe-emodin can stimulate the move of intestinal wall, so it has effective function to adjust the intestine and stomach action of intestine and stomach.
The active constituents for aloe's laxative effect are known as anthraquinone glycosides, which are converted by intestinal bacteria into aglycones. The active compounds responsible for aloe's wound healing properties are less well-described but are likely a combination of several saccharide molecules. When the leaf is consumed, the high fiber content of the plant has been shown to exert beneficial effects on cardiac disease risk factors by reducing blood levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose.
Aloe extract - Function:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
- With the function of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
- With the function of Stomachic and Laxative;
- With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne; Preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
- Eliminate the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
- With the function of enhancing body immunity; eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation.