- 4/29/2015 4:55:01 PM
- 261 views
Name:Cranberry P. E
Particle size:80 mesh
Cranberry extract - Brief introduction:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
cranberry bush (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is a low-growing evergreen shrub with leathery leaves and bright red berries. This member of the heath family main grows in mountains, forests and damp bogs in north-east of China,America and Canada.
Cranberries are distinguished by their extremely sour taste, due to their low sugar and high acid content. Cranberries are rich in citric, malic, quinic and other acids. They also contain flavonoids, anthocyanins, ellagic acid, and vitamin C. Because of their tannin content, the berries possess a natural astringency. Recent research supports the notion that cranberries contain substances that prevent the adhesion of E coli and other bacteria to the lining of the urinary tract.
Cranberry extract - Function:Plant Extract, Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, Natural Antioxidant
- Enhance the immune system ability.
- Reduce heart disease and stroke occurred
- Help to prevent various free radicals related diseases
- Reduce the number of cold and shorten the duration
- Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary
- Relaxation vascular so as to promote the blood flow and the high blood pressure
- Resistance to the effect of radiation